More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HYjaCK HYjaCK

How do you respond?

"Hold on. I'll just be a moment."

As you close the door, you can hear her mumble an acknowledgement. Looking towards the rest of the room, you raise an eyebrow. The room was quite basic, with a large double-bed, a small window, an antique dresser and doors to what you assume to be the bathroom. The bedding is crumpled up on the floor and a pillow seems to have been thrown towards the opposite side of the room. You pick it up and look at it, shrugging. Trying to think back to what happened the previous night, you fail to.

"Jeez... this is weird. A trashed hotel room... no memory..." You open one of the drawers of the dresser and find a wallet. The wallet itself is made of a dark leather, with a small logo on the back. Opening it, about $23 fall out. You bend down and pick the money up, placing it back into the wallet and sighing. "At least I have a little cash..."

You sit on the end of the bed and try to think once more, wondering what had brought you to this room, yet it seemed that you had no recollection of whatever happened and your own identity. You give up and decide to occupy yourself by making the bed.

Might as well make it easier for the maid, you think, only because it might make her day easier.

Suddenly, you hear a ping from beneath the bed, making you jump. As you calm down, you lean off the bed and shove your hand beneath it, feeling around for something. After a few moments, you feel something.

Pulling out what seemed to be a phone, you pick it up. You press a button on the side, bring up a lock screen.

"Huh... who am I?" You mutter, thinking aloud and standing up. You stroll to the dresser and place the phone beside the wallet. Scratching the back of your head, you realise you don't even know what you look like. Slowly, you walk to the bathroom door, opening it and turning on the light.

The bathroom seems to consist of a shower, toilet and sink. A mirror hangs against the wall beside the sink, seeming to have been hit by something. A few shards of the mirror sit in the sink. Shocked, you look into the mirror.

What do you look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)