More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway69 Throwaway69

What to do?

"Every Women is comfortable with their own bodies"

I grab a pen from my end table drawer. I write down in my neatest handwriting that I can muster. "Every Women is comfortable with their own bodies." When I finish and let the pen off the paper the stuff I just wrote fades away and a moment later fades back in with the same printed font that is at the top of the page.

I put the book away in my end table drawer and jump in the shower. It was just a normal shower but I couldn't stop thinking about the book. When I'm done I go back to my bedroom and get into a tee shirt and some jeans. I go into the living room where I see Cassidy lying on her back watching TV. How she is turned on the couch her crotch is pointed towards the hall where the bedrooms and bathrooms are.

I notice when I get closer to her that she is wearing cotton dolphin shorts. Like the ones that porn stars wear before they start undressing, the ones that the ass is hanging half out of. She is also wearing a thin white tank top. She usually wears yoga pants and a hoodie or something like that around the house, nothing ever like this.

"Hey, thanks again for breakfast and the book." I sit on the couch and scoot closer to her to get a good view of her ass. I don't know if this is a one time thing or not so might as well take advantage of it while I can.

Without looking away from the TV. "Like I said, no problem." She was watching some movie with a super buff dude so I figured she didn't want to miss anything.

Then it hits me. The book, did I make this happen? "Um, quick question. Why are you wearing this kind of outfit?"

She pauses the movie and turns her head to face me better. "What do you mean? I always stuff like this around the apartment. In fact I do it cause you said wear whatever I'm comfortable with."

Shit, so it was the book. It also seems that she doesn't remember not dressing like this. That could work in my favour. "Oh yeah I guess I forgot." you pretend to play dumb and forgetful. "Well I'll leave you to it." I go back to my room and fetch the book out of the drawer.

What do you Write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)