More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CurvyLinesEverywhere CurvyLinesEverywhere

To consent to everything that happens next, say the background color of this screen, followed by your name.

"DigiPer Vert Mi!"

TUTORIAL MISSION: Breaking The Bank Robbers
Calling all Units! Robbery in progress at Vertex City Bank. All off-duty officers, please respond, even if you're out-of-uniform because you've spent the past two hours moonlighting as a cop-themed stripper. Officers Level 5 and below are advised to enter through the front door, proceed through the hallway full of chest-high boxes, and rendezvous in the lobby for a tactical briefing cutscene.

Perfect. You quickly cycle through your weapons, until you've got the weapon-switching down to a science. It's not too different from other VR shooters you've played recently. You just needed to get the timing down. You take your first steps forward in this virtual world... and topple forward onto the ground, dropping your gun in the process.

Wow. Stupid high heels. With all the safety settings turned off, you can really feel the sting as the pavement strikes your knees and hands. You turn your hands over and look at your palms. There are no actual wounds, of course, just the familiar red grid indicating recent damage. The pain and the red glow quickly fade as your default Regen ability tops off your HP.

Oh, well. As long as you're down here, you might as well put on a show. Maybe you can get the creeps and the perverts to reveal themselves, so you'll know who to partner up with later.

"Ohmigod," you whine, wiggling your ass in the air as you scramble to collect your gun. "How do you walk in this game!?" You hear laughter and derision from various dudebros as they dart past you into the bank using various movement techs. Interesting. Apparently this game has bunny-hopping. You wonder whether it was implemented as a bug or a feature.

"Are you okay?" You glance up to see a noob who's stopped to help you. He's Level 1, the same as you. Apparently, he's taken the time to customize his SWAT uniform with both a smiley face sticker and a fedora. What an absolute loser, you think. He's probably only acting nice because he thinks it entitles him to some pussy.

"Thank you so much UwU," you simper in an overly girly voice, allowing yourself to be helped to your feet. "I'm so new to this game UwU! Do you want to go in together?"

Naturally, he takes the bait. You ignore him as he scrambles around the parked police cars in the road in front of you, painstakingly explaining the concept of basic cover. Mostly, you just keep him around as a decoy to keep team-killers off your back while you get the hang of walking in high heels. Ugh. You haven't had to do this shit since Prom in High School. Heel, Toe. Heel, Toe. Heel, Toe. Careful when you stop. You find that if you stick your ass and your tits out far enough, balancing becomes less of a strain. Wiggling your butt back and forth makes walking harder, until you get the timing right. Then it paradoxically makes it easier.

Once you've perfected a decent sashay, you consider your white knight up ahead of you, taking potshots at terrorists in the distance while explaining how to use your gun's scope. No doubt, he'd consider it an ample reward if you took point, just so he could stare at your ass as you both approach the building.

You knife him in the back of the head, then instantly switch to your pistol and unload a three-round burst into the back of his skull. He goes down like a sack of potatoes. Nice blood spatter effects in this game, you think, though the ragdoll physics could be better. Maybe they'll patch it later.

MilladyKiller69: "Did you see who got me? Lol."

You mute the text chat.

Then you slink forward with your pistol held sideways, unloading headshots into NPC terrorists when they occasionally peek out of the bank's windows. Ironically, slinking really is the fastest way to move in these heels. And there's absolutely NO recoil when you fire. Your best guess is the playtesters kept breaking an ankle every time they fired while wearing stiletto heels, and turning off recoil was just the easiest fix.

Instead of entering the bank through the front, you explore the dark alley beside the bank, and spend a few minutes trying to glitch your way up onto the fire escape. When you eventually succeed, you lay down on the highest perch you can reach, switch to your rifle, and start sniping other players as they emerge from the spawn area.

It's satisfying, popping heads for a while. Eventually, a level 5 player trying to leave spawn starts jumping around to make his head a harder target to hit. This requires more effort, but you already know the trick. Just point the gun roughly where he'll go, watch the timing of his jumps, and pull the trigger just before gravity pulls him down into the crosshairs.

"Boom," you mutter smugly, "Headshot."

Eventually, though, he alerts his friends, and suddenly there's three of these guys, then five, jumping around and firing back. You retreat partway down the steps of the fire escape as bullets ricochet off of brick and metal around you. Your heart pounds in your chest as they advance. You know it won't be long now before you receive your comeuppance, but you fire back when you can, and re-position after each shot, forcing them to fight for every inch of ground that they gain. Their ragdolled corpses soon litter the street outside the bank.

You don't just want them angry. You want them absolutely furious when they finally get their hands on you.

And then, the gunfire stops. The last one has made it past your cone of fire. Through the metal railing below, you can see them all standing in a row, weapons drawn, their bodies blocking the only exit from the alley.

"Are you gonna come down? Or are we gonna have to come up there after you?" Good question. Which one would be a more fun?

But then, you spot a way out. The only reason they're still aiming at the top platform is because it's too dark for them to see you. If you drop down onto those trash cans below, you might be able to hop up onto that ledge and make it to the front of the alley. You'll probably take some fall damage as you drop down to street level, but if they don't see you coming, you should be able to sail right past them. If you can just make it into the bank and down the hallway, the cutscene will start, and you'll be able to drag this cat and mouse game out even longer. Maybe even long enough for the mission to end.

Since you've spotted a way out, you don't even consider surrendering. You may be a brat, a masochist, and occasionally even a roleplayer, but you're a motherfucking gamer, first and foremost. You play to win, even when you're playing to lose.

You nimbly sneak over to the edge of the catwalk, and drop down onto the trash cans.

CRASH!!

The trash cans scatter in all directions as you land. They're so lightweight! You stifle your reaction long enough to hit the Emote function, your character's face turning to a mask of fear. Then you mute your mike and laugh your ass off. You weren't expecting decorative trash cans in the alley to have physics and sound effects enabled! You can feel warmth emanating from the squishy trash bag beneath you. It stinks like something that used to be fast food and coffee grounds, but is no longer edible. You can hear, but not see, disturbed flies buzzing around your ears at random intervals. Why would they put this level of detail into a prop in an out-of-bounds area in the tutorial stage where nobody in their right mind would ever try to interact with it? Maybe they designed these objects for a different part of the map, and just copied and pasted it here?

You unmute your mike as the gamer bois close in on you in the darkness of the alley. "No, please!" You beg, the mirth in your voice possibly giving you away. They start to lower their guns as they get closer. You can't have that, so you quick-switch to your pistol and take a last-minute potshot at one of them. It hits center-of-mass, but that's not enough damage to take him down, let alone the other four. But it gets them all to raise their weapons again.

"No! NO! What are you going to do to me!?" you whine, shaking your tits and ass back and forth as they grab your arms to keep you from firing again. That's it. Make 'em get physical. Get their testosterone flowing. You jerk and pull with all your might, and manage to clock one of them upside the head before they can restrain your arms properly.

"What the hell is your PROBLEM!?" one of them barks.

You cancel the fear emote, your face no doubt showing your wicked grin of anticipation, the gleam in your eyes. "What's the matter bois?" you clap back as you squirm and struggle and try to get your blouse to rip open. "You salty because you keep getting your asses kicked by a girl? Does this make you feel like a big man, ganging up me, five-to-one?"

The blood is pounding in your ears, the adrenaline singing all throughout your body as your pussy throbs, sending warm tingles all throughout your lower body. They're so close to just wrecking your shit now. You can feel it. The only thing holding them back is a thin veneer of dignity. They all want to put you in your place. But none of them wants to be the first one to hit you back.

You bring your knee up towards somebody's groin, slamming it into their thigh, but close enough to their balls to make them feel threatened.

"What the fuck!?" He slaps you across the face, and then it's all over.

Their hands grope you and tear at your clothing. You struggle in their grasp, trying to make the cloth rip faster and louder. The moment anybody starts to show even the slightest bit of restraint or mercy, you lunge in their general direction, causing the other four to pull you away from him. It's glorious. They're so strong, and you feel so weak by comparison. But you make them fight for every inch of exposed skin.

Okay, so that last part's not entirely true. You egg them on. You struggle more weakly, so they can use their hands on other things besides holding you back. It's a balancing act, but you walk that line as their hands grope and squeeze and slap at you, tearing away your underwear, until you're naked except for your boots. They hold your arms wide apart, but you press your legs tightly together. It's your last pitiful line of defense.

Now one of the guys is making eye contact with you. His face doesn't have the same mix of anger and sexual frustration as the other four. Instead, he seems kinda smug, like he's in on a secret. Don't you dare ruin this for me by asking for consent, you pussy, you think.

"All right, bitch," he says, grabbing you by the throat. "Have you learned your lesson?"

D'awww. He's playing along! In a way, it's almost sweet.

You spit in his face.

He slaps you again, and now all bets are truly off. Ten hands grope you mercilessly, pulling and squeezing and pinching and slapping. They notice your wetness, the puffyness of your pussy, and they mock you and bully you for it. Every time the hazing starts to ease up, you lunge at them again, ramping up the aggression. By the time they start getting their cocks out, their slaps are getting hard enough to dent your HP.

They start dragging you over towards the garbage cans, but you're more in the mood for rough, than dirty, right now. You want to test out that Virtual Abrasion Simulation feature. "No... no, you can't do this to me... not on the ground in the middle of an alleyway!" Thankfully, the one who'd grabbed you by the throat catches on. They seem to be following his lead. You briefly wonder if they're a competitive Clan, or something, and he's their leader. But these thoughts are driven from your head as you are pushed down onto your knees, and then, with a hand wrapped firmly around your ponytail, down lower still. Soon, your face is pressed sideways against the asphalt, and then it's held down by someone's foot as they step on you, your ass in the air and your breasts pressed against the gritty ground.

They take turns fucking you, and there's nothing gentle about it. The abrasion of your breasts and cheek rubbing against the pavement slowly whittles down your HP. It's extremely unpleasant, but since none of the damage is "real," there's a limit to how roughed up your avatar can get. You bite your lip and take the pain. It's worth it for the absolute joy that radiates throughout your body from their fucking, as you slowly slide deeper and deeper into the bliss of surrender.

Finally, you reach the very bottom of what feels like an ocean of pleasure and pain, wallowing in their complete power over you. Muscle and cocks. You're helpless against their muscle and cocks. You let go... you stop existing, as a person, and float in the endless bliss of surrender...

You start coming back to your senses. A cock is slapping your face. At some point, they must have sat you upright. You open your eyes. The noob who'd tried to help you before is now standing over you, his engorged cock in his hands, and a look on his face somewhere between bitter contempt and desire.

You manage to rally enough self-determination to your dazed expression into a weak grin.

"Good... game," you whisper.

Then you activate the Emergency Logout.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)