More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by halfperv halfperv

Which Character's Story Do You Wish To Read?

"Digg": Male Goblin

Digg is a young goblin of the Blacksilk tribe. He just became of age, and he aspires to be something great and leave his mark on the world.

The Blacksilk tribe is a medium sized goblin tribe, with around fifty goblin warriors (not including noncombatants). Usually the tribe hides in the forests of the Free Lands of Denditrik, attacking caravans that pass on the nearby roads. They ride trained giant spiders in battle, and their tribe name comes from the cloths they wear that are made from spider silk, and dyed black with ground charcoal as a means to help with stealth.

Today, is a big day in the Blacksilk tribe. The old Chief is dead in a raid, and a new Chiefhas to take his place. The tribe has a rest day hidden in the forest, in order to find the new Chief.

Traditionally, the goblins that want to become the next Chief will have to fight for it, and when the Chief is chosen anyone who disagrees with the new leadership is free to leave the tribe.

This is the map around the village, the other locations are explained later at the story


You are reasonably strong in battle, but not among the best. You can survive on your own, but you know goblins are weak by themselves.
______________________________
This is an opportunity for you.
A) You can try to become the tribe Chief
B) You can try to predict and make friends with the future tribe Chief
C) You can leave your tribe and continue without them

(I will update when I have time, even if less than 3 responses are available at the time. I will roll die for the success or the failure of some actions, depending on how reasonable they are. You can add your own ideas too. )

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)