More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by halfperv halfperv

What's next?

Making Friends

It is early in the morning, and the fights will begin then Barlx the tribe shaman decides it is time. It is expected to be at night, since everyone feels kind of uncomfortable to fight under the sun.

You decide that it is very unlikely for you to become Chief, and even if you become you can end up challenged or even killed in battle like the last one.

Leaving the tribe and going alone for adventures is also hard. It is not like you are the main hero of one of those stories they tell to the kids, where the heroic goblin always survives and wins at the end.

So your best bet is to make friends with the the next tribe leader. Whoever that will be, many will want to lick his boots after he becomes Chief. But for now every stupid goblin has only one thing on its mind - to become Chief itself.

However you will have to predict who will become the Chief correctly, otherwise your efforts will be in vain.

There most likely options for becoming the next Chief, are 3.

Siki, the daughter of Barlx (the shaman). She is one of the best fighters of the tribe, and very pretty with a scar from an adventurer's sword on her face. She is considered favored by Maglubiyet for obvious reasons, and she probably will have some help from her dad. However it will be hard to make friends with her, as she has a ....unique personality.

Redok, an orphan bastard. Big and scary guy. He is kinda stupid and overlooked by everyone, but you know for sure he is the fucking best when it comes to fighting. If you pick him you will have to convince him to take part in the selection, as he probably has no interest in competing.

Varg, one of your many brothers. He is fairly good fighter, but he has a huge advantage in that he has followers that will support him in becoming the next Chief. He is cruel and will probably make many members of the tribe leave if he becomes Chief. You will surely get under his wing if you ask him, but he will demand your obedience.

Otherwise you can support someone who is a good fighter. He will no doubt accept you, but you will have to work harder to help him become Chief.

Which one will you support?
A Siki (optional: what is her personality like?)
B Redok
C Varg
D Someone else

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)