More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZincStandard ZincStandard

What world do you want to create?

"Bad Bitches" - Just Because - Various/Impressed

Zinc's Notes: Every route I publish is planned to have at least some branching. However, in some cases, I'll start by publishing a single complete path for a given route, then go back and add branching later. If there's a route you like that's currently linear, that just means I haven't gotten around to adding more branches yet, but I promise I will do so, so check back later. Anyone who wants to add their own routes and/or branches is more than welcome; I'd love to read them!

An update from Zinc for 2022: Hey all! Thank you so much for your comments and support. I know I went on a bit of a writing binge for a few days there and have since slowed down; don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. My muse tends to work that way, short bursts of insane productivity and then not much for a while. I definitely still want to keep working on Safiya, Heather, and MC's Mom's branches, so expect more from all those three at the very least. Got one or two ideas for even more characters as well, and hopefully more to come in the future. Stay tuned!


Bad Bitches

A small fraction of women are bad bitches. Everyone knows them when they see them. They're the hottest women in the world, oozing sexuality from every pore, like they were built to fuck. They know it, too, and they don't hesitate to flaunt it. They walk around in outfits that would be scandalous on anyone else, often barely dressed at all, but no one minds; they're sexy enough that they can pull it off. Being a bad bitch doesn't come with any kind of official special status, but people will generally let them get away with sexual antics more freely than most, provided they're not too blatant. Of course, bad bitches are still individuals. Some let their sexual power go to their heads, thinking themselves better than everyone else and acting the part. Others have less inflated egos, but still aren't shy about embracing their inherent sexuality. However, even the most reserved bad bitches are well aware of their status, and comfortable showing off their bodies—it's only right that they should, after all.

It's these cream-of-the-crop women your privilege affects. Lucky you!

Just Because

There's no special reason why you can fuck any bad bitch you want, any time, anywhere; it's just the way it's always been for you. You've never thought to question it, and neither does anyone else. Regardless, that's the level of freedom you have. Any bad bitch you want to touch, fuck, or have fuck you will do it, on the spot if you want, whether you ask them or just grab them and take them without a word. This freedom goes beyond even the sexual leeway people normally afford to bad bitches; a bad bitch by herself normally couldn't get away with fucking in the middle of a crowd in broad daylight, but no one will bat an eye if it's you that's fucking her.

Various / Impressed

Every bad bitch will respond differently to your advances, depending on her temperament and mood at the time. At worst, they'll be resignedly annoyed, grumbling and rolling their eyes but letting you get on with it. They'll still accommodate any requests you make, but with that same attitude. Other bad bitches might be indifferent to your actions, or cheerfully agreeable. They all respond physically—for example, moaning if you make them cum—but generally, they'll be pretty lowkey and casual about it. The only time they'll get really into it is if they were already horny and in the mood to fuck.

Bystanders are just as aware of what you're doing. Some will ignore it, but many will be cheerfully impressed—at your luck for bagging a bad bitch, your guts for fucking her in public, your skill or enthusiasm at enjoying her, or all of the above. Other (straight) women might talk about wishing they were bad bitches so they could enjoy the same treatment, while other (straight) men will wish they were in your place.

What sort of bad bitch would you like to enjoy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)