More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway69 Throwaway69

What to do?

"All women need a daily dose of cum"

Even if it is a prank, fuck it might as well go all in to see for sure if it works. I write 'All women need a daily dose of cum.' The fades away and a moment later what I wrote fades back in the same font that was previously in the book. I think to myself. "Maybe it is real." i close the book and get dressed for work.

I walk out of my bedroom and Cassidy stops me in the hallway. "Hey, do you have time to give me my dose?"

There is no way she could have known what I wrote, I haven't left the book by itself. I ask, "What do you mean... dose?"

She giggles and bounces up and down a bit. I can tell that she isn't wearing a bra even through her sweater. "Silly, my dose of cum. How could you forget?"

It's now or never I guess. "How do you want to do this? Like a spurt in a cup and you drink it or-"

I got cut off. "No no no, that won't do. I need it directly from your cock." She unbuckles my belt and slides my khakis and boxers down. And licks from the base all the way to the tip and back before putting it in her mouth. after a couple of minutes she puts her hand at the base of my cock and start stroking it while blowing the top half. It feels so good, I can't even hold it for more than a few minutes.

"I'm cumming." I say.

She starts stroking me faster and faster until i explode into her mouth. "Uhhhh." I groan.

She swallows it all and gets up. "thanks for that, it's much better from you than a random stranger on the subway."

While she walks away I watch her ass shake as she walks, I pull my boxers and pants back up and do up the belt.

Go to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)