More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cutie569 cutie569

What to do?

"All roommates are comfortably nude at home."

As I lifted the pen from the page, two things happened. First, the ink vanished only for the new rule to reappear in the same crisp font as the rest of the published text.

Second, the clothes I'd been wearing vanished, reappearing clean and pressed on a chair on the far side of the room. To my shock my memory of the way things were when catching a glimpse of Cassidy was a happy accident were fading like accepted facts that you never personally experienced, replaced by memories of bare feet padding around the apartment and bare bottoms on display.

Neither of us stared, but no one was making any effort to hide anything either. Despite being very much "friend zoned" by Cassidy, this new world I had edited- and wasn't that a rush- was rather kind.

I finished my meal and carted my dishes to the kitchen in time for Cass to gesture to the sink of soapy dishes.

"Chores tomorrow, birthday boy." She said casually. "Any plans that require me to get out of my birthday suit?"

I nodded. "My family wants us to stop by for lunch or dinner and some of my co-workers wanna drop my gifts and raise a glass at Donovan's around ten."

Cassidy nodded and looked at the clock. "Late lunch, early dinner? We'll roll out to the bar and your designated driver, namely me, drags your drunken carcass up to bed?"

"Who held your hair back as you made your first prayer to the porcelain God?"

"So, we're even then!"

So do you enjoy this world, make more changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)