More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

What to do?

"All Women Use Cum as Makeup"

I grab a pen and begin writing in the book. It's ridiculous really, but I just had to try it out. Makeup as cum! What a silly concept. But... it was pretty hot too. Nothing got me going like a good facial or bukkake scene.

Looking at the book I write "All Women use Cum as makeup." Putting the pen down, the letters I just wrote faded away and come back into form in the original font. I laugh again at the hilarity and stand up. As I walk towards my bathroom to start my morning routine, I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey Mike! Could you help me out? I ran out of makeup yesterday and haven't had time to go to the store yet."

"Wait... no fucking way" I think to myself.

I walk towards the door and open it. Cassidy is fully clothed in business casual attire, what she normally wears to work. She has on her normal makeup with not too much eyeliner or lipstick.

"What are you talking about? Your makeup is already done? How could I even help you?" I tell her.

Cassidy punches me on the arm playfully and laughs.

"Silly! I don't have my facial makeup yet! Mind giving me a facial to finish my outfit?"

So shocked, I don't even know what to say but eventually blurt "uhh you want my cum? Really? why?"

Cassidy looks at me with a confused look, "Well, you don't seen any other cum-producers around here do you?"

"I guess you have a point... so how do you want to do this? Woah hold up!"

Before I could even finish what I was saying, Cassidy had already unbuckled my pants and pulled my pants and underwear down. My hard cock popped forward and hit her on the face, causing her to giggle slightly."

"Don't worry silly! I'll take care of it. You just relax and let me do all the work. It's my makeup after all!"

With that she started licking my cock up and down. She was treating you like a lollipop, causing me to move towards the edge pretty quickly. She wraps her mouth around the head of my penis and begins sucking hard while rapidly moving her hand up and down my cock. After a couple of minutes, I feel myself approaching orgasm.

"Ugh... Cassidy... I'm about to... C.. C...Cumm!"

Just as you begin to explode, Cassidy pulls my cock out of her mouth, closes her eyes, and aims the head all over her face. The first rope splashes across her face, going from the bottom of her nose to the top. The next rope starts at the same pot but crosses over her right eyebrow. A couple more ropes coat the sides of her nose and lips. The last splurt goes across her right eye.

I look down at her in shock and just as I'm about to say something, she opens her eyes and jumps up in a cheer.

"That's much better! Thanks so much Mike! You always cum in clutch haha."

You see her pull what looks like a small spray bottle out of her purse. She points it at her face where your cum is and she sprays a few squirts. I'm confused and venture to ask what that is.

"Cassidy... what are you doing now?"

Raising a cum-soaked eyebrow, Cassidy looks at me with a perplexed look. "What are you talking about? It's my semen-stay spray. It helps the cum stay on your face that way it doesn't run or dry out. It's the only way to keep your facial looking fresh all day long."

Cassidy put the bottle back in her purse. Just as she looks like shes about to leave, she turns around and rushes to give me a hug.

"Thanks again Mike! What would I do without a roommate like you?"

With that, Cassidy left my room and out the apartment. I hear the front door shut."

"What the fuck was that?!"

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)