More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

How does he finish that sentence?

"...Sir." (Male Route)

You sheepishly follow the older man, rolling your suitcase behind you. You wore your best clothes, which comprised of a blue dress shirt and brown suit pants. It did not quite match but considering the circumstances, it would have to do.

The inside was even more luxurious than the outside. You passed glass chandeliers, priceless artwork, and other lavish displays of wealth before coming to what appeared to be an office. Outstretching a white-gloved hand, the doorman rapped on the door.

"Come in!" A feminine yet stern voice called. Opening the door, he motioned for you to enter. Swallowing your nerves, you walk through the doorway.

Behind an ornate desk stands a tall, intimidating woman. She was older, probably in her thirties, yet was still drop-dead gorgeous. Her blue eyes stare daggers at you, their gaze somehow making you feel small and helpless. Her brown hair is tied up in a bun, keeping it out of her face. Her facial features are sharp, with high cheekbones and a small, pointed nose. Her white button-up strains to contain her huge tits, which must be an E cup or larger. You can tell these match her ass; even from the front, you can tell it is large, round, and firm. Despite the stressful situation, you could feel the woman's beauty having an effect on you, an urge you tried your best to down.

After eyeing you up and down for a moment, she turns to the older man. "Thank you, Steven. Could you take his belongings to his suite?"

"Of course, madam," he replies. Without another word, he yanks the handle out of your hand and rolls your suitcase away, leaving you alone with this woman."Hello, I, umm, I'm sorry I am late I didn't real-"

"First off, you will not speak unless specifically requested, is that clear!" She snaps, shutting you up.

"Yes, yes, sorry," you whimper, which only seems to displease her further.

"Second, you will address your superiors properly when you do." She walked around the desk, revealing her long, white legs only highlighted by a black pencil skirt. "Sir and Ma'am for most, Madam for me, and Master or Mistress for the family. Do you understand?"

"Yes, uhh, Madam!"

"Very good. Now, let's see if you truly are qualified for this position."

The hair stood up on the back of your neck. "What... what do you mean? I-"

"What did I just say!" The woman barked, forcing you to jump back.

"Sorry, Madam, but I was told I already got the job, Madam."

"Your aptitude for the position was recognized, yes." The powerful woman took a step closer, looking down at you with now-familiar contempt. "However, until both the Master and myself give our approval you have not earned employment." You felt panic rise in your chest. You had spent the last of your cash getting here. You would not be able to get home if they rejected you, let alone have a home to return to. Still, this woman held all the cards and you were to nod your head in acceptance. "Good, now follow my instructions and we can proceed with your inspection."

What does she instruct?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)