More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johnman13 Johnman13

"... we're going to..."

"... go meet a few friends of mine..."

Woah woah woah... Friends? You picture what kind of crowd a demoness nicknamed "The Defiler" would hang around with. As she begins some form of ritualistic dirge, you begin to question your choice, and you're about to voice protest whatever magic show she's performing, when her chants stop, your vision engulfed by purple mist, and the overwhelming, disturbing sensation of falling downwards through a dark void overtakes your reality.

As quickly as it begun, the falling stops, your vision blurred, and your questions even more numerous. You're sitting down in the middle of some sort of... Bright room, somewhere. The details are hard to make out, and your ears ringing, whatever sounds being made muffled. Slowly, your sight returns, and by all things holy, is it a sight.

Surrounding you are- judging off the similarities to Arisa- a crowd of puzzled looking demons. Some sit on curiously crafted couches, reading through magazines- a pair playing some sort of otherwordly boardgame, but most importantly, and most chillingly, all staring at you. Unusually, they all look very surprised, if not more than yourself.

Arisa stands to your side, your chain in hands, striking a proud pose. You observe the crowd- all similar to Arisa in terms of at least one, inhumanely large set of male genitals, some larger than Arisa's, some smaller, but all bigger than your own. All seem to be the same gender, with a set of breasts, and feminine face. Some have wings, some don't- one has three sets of horns jutting out of her head. Most curiously, in the corner, stands what you understand to be a centaur- the upper body of a demoness, the lower that of a horse with four, hooved legs. It doesn't take much observation to tell she's the most hung there, with balls the size of basketballs. You can't help but stare.

Your mind is snapped back to attention by the familiar sound if Arisa's voice- "Behold, fellow sisters- I have captured a human for our entertainment."

You expect some sort of cheer, maybe a small hooray, perhaps, given Arisa's tone. Nothing breaks the further silence, but the three horned beast- "You do realise it's against the rules to bring humans to the underworld, right?"

Arisa stammers out a reply, but it isn't too coherent. You look further around- if you guessed, you'd say it's the demon equalivent of an office break room. Magazines on tables of various unknown dialects, some sort of (edible?) snacks, and other recreational niceties. Hell, eh? Doesn't seem so bad. You expected more... spikes and . Maybe that happens elsewhere.

Another demoness speaks directly to you- "You alright? Portals can give you a bit of a shake up. Your brain still in one piece?" You nod, surprised by the sincerity and her sweet tone. You explain that you were perhaps a bit of a smartass with Arisa the Defiler here, but you'd learnt your lesson and don't want to be defiled. There's a short silence, followed by a roar of unanimous, hearty laughter. At first, you think they're mocking your request, but one, back tears, chortles- "The Defiler? Really? Is this what she's been telling you?"

Arisa clearly looks embarrassed. Her confident demeanour is replaced with a more childlike attitude, demanding they stop teasing her this instant, stomping her muscular legs in protest.

Once the laughter dies down, another, the centaur demoness, trots forward, circling you and Arisa. "Really now, Defiler? You give us such a bad name, Arisa- no, there's no defiling going on here- not without consent, of course..." - she winks. "As far as I can tell, you're in big trouble for bringing a human back here, Arisa, but-" - she turns to the others "we'd be foolish not to tend to our guest here first, surely?"

They nod and murmur in agreement. "Nothing without his approval, of course, but we can certainly show this gentleman a good time." Her massive, equine prick twitches, the veins bulging for a moment- it's subtle, but you notice her arousal.

"So" she continues- "what'll it be? You can get gangbanged by these lovely ladies in my enterage, spend a little private time with myself and this meat of mine- I'm not a fan of gangbangs- or, get out on glory hole duty. The choice is all yours."

She smiles sweetly, awaiting your answer. You take another look around- you count 11 demons, including Arisa, excluding the centaur. All heavyset with large pricks, ranging from, you'd estimate, 9 to 15 inches long and of less varying, but still huge, thickness. The centaur sports a huge one- 20 inches long, around 7 inches wide- she's certainly top dog in the bedroom. You're sure glory hole duty would net you more bulging she-cocks, more sticky cum to down, but the price of that personal touch. The group shift in their seats, waiting your reply.

"So, what'll it be?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)