More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doom911 Doom911

What's next?

!

Within the blackest parts of Timmy's heart a terrible cackling filled the room as a swirling maelstrom of dark and terrible thoughts entered his twisted mind; a topless Trixie handjob, a Vicky at his mercy, Crocker to teach home ec, and his parents made to spend time with the Dinklebergs while the cable was out. The possibilities were endless! "Hold it Sport" Wanda flew into his face with her sternest Mom glare. "Now I know that technically by the wish you don't have to follow the rules but I know your a good kid and even if your grades say otherwise your a smart kid. Those rules were there for a reason to keep others from getting hurt and more importantly to keep you from getting hurt" Wanda exclaimed placing her hands on Timmy's shoulders. "Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

With a heavy heart Timmy sighed "Fine." he'd wish himself king of the world with an army of topless girls at his side another time. "Ok but we can have some fun right? I think they banned me from wishing for our weight in chocolate right? And I'm not allowed to wish for breakfast related wishes past Twelve right? That could be a start." Grab a mound of chocolate for Wanda and some breakfast for dinner would make everyone happy right Timmy thought trying to fight the urge to wish for a three course banquet served on a naked Trixie.

"Great idea Timmy" Cosmo said polishing his now rule free wand on his tie when suddenly the front door slammed open. The trio headed to the stairs and saw the door kicked open with Vicky standing in the doorway with in her eyes.

"TWERP" Vicky screeched out. "Your parents said I got the weekend with you so prepare to do the next semester's worth of my homework while I decide if your going to clean the house in the little butler outfit or the little maid outfit" Vicky called up to him pulling rather humiliating outfits from her backpack alongside a mountain of schoolwork. Timmy seeing that his fortune had immediately turned grinded his big buck teeth.

"Forget breakfast for Dinner I got a much better idea" Timmy smirked.

"Uh Sport I hate to break this to you last minute but well y'see its date night." Wanda said twisting her Wand in her hands, she had been trying to tell Timmy all week but the three were enjoying themselves so much it had slipped her mind. "We're just trying to spend some fun alone time" she said squeezing her little moron's hand it was sticky with what she assumed was either pudding or glue but she didn't mind holding it sticky or not.

"Darn it! Ok I love you guys more than I love sweet sweet sweet , lets try and come to one of those compy things" Timmy said snapping his fingers looking for the word.

"Compsognathus!" Cosmo called out trying to finish his sentence.

Rolling her eyes "Sweetie I think he means compromise".

"Yeah Compromise. You guys will probably want the whole night to yourselves how about I get one juicy wish in something to keep Vicky off my back, or maybe I can just leave her with you work her into your date night and have your fun." What Timmy didn't realize was that their date night was more of a wild and crazy sex night between the two fairies "Or maybe you can just give me a pager so I can ping you when I need a rule free wish?" Timmy suggested seemed fair he'd have forever to play fast and loose with crazy wishes and he wasn't going to be a god kid like Remy who bossed his fairy around.

"Um sure that sounds fine" Wanda thought, if she knew her godkid he was probably going to go for a quick and easy wish to mess with Vicky rather than wrap her up in their sex night.

What does our Bucktooth beaver boy choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)