About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ston_d left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
44 minutes ago
-
ston_d left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 hour ago
-
ston_d left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 hour ago
-
ston_d left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Media ballbusting & Cuntbusting.
1 hour ago
-
ston_d liked the chapter Introduction in Media ballbusting & Cuntbusting.
1 hour ago
-
ston_d liked the chapter Introduction in RED ROOM.
1 hour ago
-
ston_d left a comment on the chapter Introduction in RED ROOM.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
ston_d has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ston_d has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ston_d has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ston_d has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ston_d has not earned any awards.