About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 23
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Meatrod
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunny
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter Becky Needs a "Real" Man in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter You throb in your sleep in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter You meet your counterpart in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter Go to Bethany's Apartment in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter Arrive at the apartment in Blowjob Universe.
18 hours ago
-
dashingwarlock liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
1 day ago
No recent activity
dashingwarlock has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dashingwarlock has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dashingwarlock has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dashingwarlock has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dashingwarlock has not earned any awards.