About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SergKL liked the chapter Meeting a Jedi General on Kashyyyk in Chewbacca’s Saga.
45 minutes ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Some rapid-fire bullshit in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
18 hours ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
20 hours ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter You fight your way through the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
3 weeks ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
4 weeks ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Best Tits in Hollywood Whores.
1 month ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Kim gives in in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 month ago
-
SergKL liked the chapter Sticky situations in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SergKL has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SergKL has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SergKL has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SergKL has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SergKL has not earned any awards.