About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Fuck someone's wife with her husband's consent
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy/sci-fi novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a bull with a HUGE imagination.
-
Kira-02 liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
8 hours ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Time for some action in Wanna Bet?.
9 hours ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
16 hours ago
-
Kira-02 posted a reply on the chapter Abandoned pet in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
20 hours ago
-
Kira-02 received a new award: Beloved Author.
1 day ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Dildo transfer in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Punishment in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Magic spell in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Abandoned pet in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Kira-02 published the chapter Options in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
No recent activity
Kira-02 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kira-02 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kira-02 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kira-02 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kira-02 has not earned any awards.