About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Porkum Fucks The World in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Fading Embers in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter The Fantastic Four Are Split in DOOMED.
5 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Sexy, Sexy Nanites in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter When Sue Tells Porkum Jan Is There in DOOMED.
6 days ago
No recent activity
zion1080p has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zion1080p has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zion1080p has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zion1080p has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zion1080p has not earned any awards.