About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zifro liked the chapter Inquiry in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
16 hours ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
16 hours ago
-
zifro left a comment on the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Morning after in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter It stays in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Backdoor exploration in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter First step in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Another day, another client in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter And the fun is not over in Wizard for a living.
2 days ago
No recent activity
zifro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zifro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zifro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zifro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zifro has not earned any awards.