About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Here
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Intermission - An actual car meet. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Chapter 152 in The Collector.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Intermission - Ready for an outing. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Begin Book 4 in Accidentally a God.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Edin comes in to try and save you in Reborn into Calitian.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Just an incredibly awkward moment in Reborn into Calitian.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Arthyr's Note in Accidentally a God.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Epilogue in Accidentally a God.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter Chapter 187 in Accidentally a God.
2 months ago
-
zacknafien2000 liked the chapter It is a surprisingly comfortable first day in Reborn into Calitian.
2 months ago
No recent activity
zacknafien2000 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zacknafien2000 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zacknafien2000 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zacknafien2000 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zacknafien2000 has not earned any awards.