About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- East Coast
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
there needs to be more!
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xmare liked the chapter Cosplay King in Magical Board Games.
13 hours ago
-
xmare posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Patruda Island.
13 hours ago
-
xmare left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Patruda Island.
1 day ago
-
xmare liked the chapter Some long term consequences in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
xmare left a comment on the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
xmare liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
xmare liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
xmare liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
xmare liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
xmare liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
xmare has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xmare has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xmare has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xmare has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xmare has not earned any awards.