About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
xartarus liked the chapter Wild One in Primrose Lane.
19 minutes ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter You show Kianna around in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
24 minutes ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Carmen will solve 'everything' in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Miles 'Prowler' Brown, Age 22 in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
5 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Do You? in MILF Mothers [MM].
5 hours ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Kelly stole him in MILF Mothers [MM].
1 day ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter The fucking of my wife in Alina, our adoptive daughter.
2 days ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 days ago
-
xartarus liked the chapter Tina in MILF Mothers [MM].
2 days ago
No recent activity
xartarus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
xartarus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
xartarus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
xartarus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
xartarus has not earned any awards.