About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- January 1, 2005
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wrechedreader liked the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
3 hours ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter Mommy in LUST .
1 week ago
-
wrechedreader posted a reply on the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter “Yes.” in Written Ownership.
3 weeks ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter More copies of Angy comes to join the fun in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter Yeah, time to be brave in How I get addicted to Futas.
1 month ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter He Just can’t help himself in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter Hate-Loving in Pink World: The Interlude.
1 month ago
-
wrechedreader left a comment on the chapter We get caught in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
No recent activity
wrechedreader has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wrechedreader has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wrechedreader has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wrechedreader has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wrechedreader has not earned any awards.