About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Kid shitter
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Ghosts in Halcyon Days.
1 day ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
6 days ago
-
wizzardwudini posted a reply on the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini left a comment on the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini posted a reply on the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
3 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini left a comment on the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
3 weeks ago
-
wizzardwudini liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
wizzardwudini has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wizzardwudini has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wizzardwudini has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wizzardwudini has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wizzardwudini has not earned any awards.