About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 17, 1996
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Hog
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Panty Hamster
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
witchlight has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
witchlight has not published any stories.
-
Discipline Society
In the Discipline Society, the law states that corporal punishments are legal for women under the age of 40. This has led to new rules in schools, companies, prisons, and more.
BDSM English 27 Chapters Deep 581 Words/Chapter 3,483 Likes 1,026,549 Views13 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 months ago -
ENF Image Inspiration Story
by splotch
Inspired by Image Inspiration Chapters and Snowball Story Writing, this story will focus on tales inspired specifically by Embarrassed Naked Female Content
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 36 Chapters Deep 168 Words/Chapter 10,536 Likes 1,824,991 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
witchlight has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
witchlight has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
witchlight has not earned any awards.