About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wernertom liked the chapter Evening Routine in Campus Property.
10 minutes ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Lab Prepration in Campus Property.
17 minutes ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter First day in Campus Property.
33 minutes ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Preparation in Campus Property.
49 minutes ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Introduction in Campus Property.
49 minutes ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Introduction in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
2 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Students' Favorite Day in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter It's working in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Chemistry Class in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter The Midterm in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 hours ago
No recent activity
wernertom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wernertom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wernertom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wernertom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wernertom has not earned any awards.