About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vovivom received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 month ago
-
vovivom published the chapter Meeting the Six Girls in Harem Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
vovivom received a new award: First Like.
2 months ago
-
vovivom received a new award: First Chapter.
2 months ago
-
vovivom received a new award: First Story.
2 months ago
-
vovivom published the story Harem Inheritance.
2 months ago
No recent activity
vovivom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vovivom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vovivom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vovivom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vovivom has not earned any awards.