About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vitochi liked the chapter Alone time in a hotel in I got my mother to be my secretary.
1 week ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
vitochi left a comment on the chapter OPM in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Whispers of the Past in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Beginning To Make "Mommy" Feel Welcomed in One Week Alone With Your Sexy Stepmom.
1 month ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Finally arriving at the campsite in Anything for them Titties.
2 months ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Pushing Forward in The Fertility Clinic.
2 months ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Play with her in Written Ownership.
2 months ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter Tom Jones, 18th Birthday. in Wanna Bet?.
2 months ago
-
vitochi liked the chapter You show off what you can do in Bleached Celebs.
2 months ago
No recent activity
vitochi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vitochi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vitochi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vitochi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vitochi has not earned any awards.