About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
velenia liked the chapter Undressing Maisie in Controlling Maisie.
11 hours ago
-
velenia liked the chapter What Now? in Controlling Maisie.
11 hours ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Best blowjob of your life in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Melanie in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter "Yes Master" (Complete) in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Becoming Elsa in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Transforming Melanie in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter The Sluttification of Ellie in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter Slut Ellie Makes her Debut in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
-
velenia liked the chapter The Ultimate Porno in Controlling Maisie.
1 day ago
No recent activity
velenia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
velenia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
velenia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
velenia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
velenia has not earned any awards.