About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ussopking liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter You capitalise on Mom's guilt in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Fuck and breed Pearl. in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Help Sullivan and Indigo to relax, for now in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Getting oriented and getting off in Tales from the Oedipal Zone.
3 weeks ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Exactly what Callum intended in Remote Takeover.
1 month ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter You put your plan into action in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Use her tits! in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
ussopking liked the chapter Right on her tongue! in Breaking Mom.
2 months ago
No recent activity
ussopking has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ussopking has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ussopking has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ussopking has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ussopking has not earned any awards.