About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tyosse69 received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
2 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter Give Sarah a campus tour in College Temptations.
7 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter You talk with Sarah in College Temptations.
7 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter Sarah!? in College Graduation.
16 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter You blow your load all over them in College Graduation.
16 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter It’s noon in College Graduation.
16 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter You text everyone in College Graduation.
17 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter You leave back to your dorm in College Graduation.
17 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter Ethan visits Rachel everyday in College Graduation.
17 hours ago
-
tyosse69 published the chapter Ethan reflects a bit in College Graduation.
18 hours ago
No recent activity
tyosse69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tyosse69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tyosse69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tyosse69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tyosse69 has not earned any awards.