About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
turbodream liked the chapter Earlier today in Desire, Revised.
2 days ago
-
turbodream liked the chapter You try to calm down in Desire, Revised.
2 days ago
-
turbodream posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in A father with a need.
2 weeks ago
-
turbodream posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in A father with a need.
3 weeks ago
-
turbodream liked the chapter OLIVIA RODRIGO in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
turbodream left a comment on the chapter A text from mom distract you (2) in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
turbodream left a comment on the chapter Dad Joins in Wishes.
1 month ago
-
turbodream left a comment on the chapter What's wrong with his mom? in Wishes.
2 months ago
-
turbodream liked the chapter Jenny-Asking Nicely in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
turbodream liked the chapter Opening up in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
2 months ago
No recent activity
turbodream has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
turbodream has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
turbodream has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
turbodream has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
turbodream has not earned any awards.