About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
totali666 liked the chapter Chappell Roan in Celebrity Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Walk of Shame in Celebrity Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Frat House Whore in Celebrity Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney BBC Photoshoot (9.13.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney Novig Commercial [Uncensored Version] in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Sex Shop in Cursed Objects (Celebrity edition).
4 weeks ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Dafne gets owned in Cursed Objects (Celebrity edition).
4 weeks ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Dafne Keen in Cursed Objects (Celebrity edition).
4 weeks ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Camila Cabello in Hidden Desires.
1 month ago
-
totali666 liked the chapter Margaret Qualley in Hidden Desires.
1 month ago
No recent activity
totali666 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
totali666 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
totali666 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
totali666 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
totali666 has not earned any awards.