About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- North America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read / Watch sci-fi, Cycle, enjoy the outdoors
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Listen to sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
why not?
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter It's a single item in A Son's Birthday Wish.
23 hours ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter A different set of toys in A Son's Birthday Wish.
1 day ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Testing to see if Addy did a good job! in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter The others in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Drained dry in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Gasping for more in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Over a week... in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter She wants your cock in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Addy has no limits in A Son's Birthday Wish.
1 week ago
-
tinkerobi2 published the chapter Understand of rules in A Son's Birthday Wish.
1 week ago
No recent activity
tinkerobi2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tinkerobi2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tinkerobi2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tinkerobi2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tinkerobi2 has not earned any awards.