About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter A plan is made in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter Rude awakening and a nasty surprise. in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter She discovers a new girl, and a golden opportunity in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter Masturbation, desperation, frustration in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter Glenda and Kate arrive for the fight. in Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
2 weeks ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter The King of Connecticut in Bullshitman.
2 weeks ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter "No jealousy. No regrets." in A Rainy Day in Paradise.
1 month ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter Let Annie decide in A Rainy Day in Paradise.
1 month ago
-
themercwithamouth42 liked the chapter Hell no! in A Rainy Day in Paradise.
1 month ago
No recent activity
themercwithamouth42 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
themercwithamouth42 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
themercwithamouth42 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
themercwithamouth42 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
themercwithamouth42 has not earned any awards.