About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tf-mistress left a comment on the chapter Tantrum in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
4 days ago
-
tf-mistress left a comment on the chapter Chapter 8 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
4 days ago
-
tf-mistress published the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress liked the chapter The Eternal in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Summer Sessions: The Late Bloomers.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress left a comment on the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress liked the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
tf-mistress published the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 2) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
tf-mistress published the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 1) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
tf-mistress has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tf-mistress has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tf-mistress has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tf-mistress has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tf-mistress has not earned any awards.