About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 8, 1984
- Location
- Strange web of thoughts
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Draw erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and science fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Shaft
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am an adult, creative and lonely.
- In conclusion, I am
-
The perfect target audience for this website.
-
taleslord left a comment on the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
taleslord left a comment on the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
taleslord liked the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
No recent activity
taleslord has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
taleslord has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
taleslord has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
taleslord has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
taleslord has not earned any awards.