About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
swegeuros liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
14 hours ago
-
swegeuros liked the chapter Fleshlight of Destiny in Blowjob Universe.
14 hours ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter You throb in your sleep in Blowjob Universe.
5 days ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter You meet your counterpart in Blowjob Universe.
5 days ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
5 days ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter You hit the jackpot in Blowjob Universe.
5 days ago
-
swegeuros received a new award: Beloved Author.
2 months ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter Fuck Kristi, go through the pink door (2) in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter Listen to Kristi and go through the grey one in Blowjob Universe.
3 months ago
-
swegeuros published the chapter You listen for more info in Blowjob Universe.
3 months ago
No recent activity
swegeuros has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
swegeuros has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
swegeuros has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
swegeuros has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
swegeuros has not earned any awards.