About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
square0 liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
15 hours ago
-
square0 liked the chapter She has to sell her clothes and make one last bet in Confidently Rock Bottom.
5 days ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Heading To The Flagpole in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
-
square0 liked the chapter A bit more traffic than Mackenzie expects in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 weeks ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Hairtie in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 weeks ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Recreational Center in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Erica Finds Her in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Ditch the bra in RWBY ENF.
1 month ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Cross Bared in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
square0 liked the chapter Recovery in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
No recent activity
square0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
square0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
square0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
square0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
square0 has not earned any awards.