About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
spion13 received a new award: First Chapter.
2 days ago
-
spion13 received a new award: First Story.
2 days ago
-
spion13 published the story Massage mistake.
2 days ago
No recent activity
spion13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
spion13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
spion13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
spion13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
spion13 has not earned any awards.