About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
soad87 liked the chapter Party, Party, Party! Part 2 in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Miss Emma in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Emma, Linda and Jace all learn more in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Abigail in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Returning to the booth in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
soad87 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
No recent activity
soad87 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
soad87 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
soad87 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
soad87 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
soad87 has not earned any awards.