About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter The Finish in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 month ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Make her copy a pornstar. in Celebrity amnesia.
1 month ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Dares game! in Become a Celebrity .
1 month ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Introduction in A formal event...Naked..
1 month ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Introduction in The Rule in School.
1 month ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Introduction in Poster Girls.
2 months ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter The Leopard's Yawning Maw in Image Caption Story.
2 months ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter fun with Babs in Time Stop.
2 months ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Suggestions, Updates, Requests in Campus Property.
2 months ago
-
sillymanjr liked the chapter Chapter 3: A Hands-On Lesson in Wanderlust.
2 months ago
No recent activity
sillymanjr has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sillymanjr has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sillymanjr has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sillymanjr has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sillymanjr has not earned any awards.