About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sharcknel received a new award: First Like.
16 hours ago
-
sharcknel received a new award: First Chapter.
2 days ago
-
sharcknel received a new award: First Story.
2 days ago
-
sharcknel published the story A New Day - Reborn.
2 days ago
No recent activity
sharcknel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sharcknel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sharcknel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sharcknel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sharcknel has not earned any awards.