About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shabfruc liked the chapter The leftist next door in The Printer.
11 hours ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
12 hours ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Cathy in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter The next morning in The Printer.
2 days ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Cancel your plans with Dan in The Printer.
3 days ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Chapter 6 in Replication.
4 days ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Not before midnight in The Sophistry Generator.
6 days ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Exploring a post-privacy friendship in The Sophistry Generator.
6 days ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Chapter 5: Sophia's Month: The Quiet One in A Circle to Explore.
1 week ago
-
shabfruc liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
shabfruc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shabfruc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shabfruc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shabfruc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shabfruc has not earned any awards.