About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- July 31
- Location
- Berlin
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read interesting stories with age difference or cheating
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
stories on other erotic pages or writing some by my own
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz / cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Möse / cunt or pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I love writing about my own experiences.
- In conclusion, I am
-
I am a woman with a submissive disposition who loves to read erotic stories
-
sandy_dev received a new award: Regular Commenter.
2 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Sie landen gar nicht im Club in Ronja in der Hafenstadt.
3 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Viktor der smarte Fahrer in Ronja in der Hafenstadt.
3 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Introduction in Ronja in der Hafenstadt.
3 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Liams Falle in Studentin auf Abwegen.
4 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter He Didn’t Ask in The Contact.
4 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Das nächste Fotoshooting beginnt in Katrin.
4 hours ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Darlene, Hugh's sister in "We were on a break!".
1 day ago
-
sandy_dev left a comment on the chapter Hose runter! in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
-
sandy_dev liked the chapter Hose runter! in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
No recent activity
sandy_dev has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sandy_dev has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sandy_dev has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sandy_dev has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sandy_dev has not earned any awards.