About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Little Jenny Jerkoff in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 hour ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 hours ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 hours ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 hours ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 hours ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
3 days ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
5 days ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Maybe... in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 week ago
No recent activity
samael1385 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
samael1385 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
samael1385 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
samael1385 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
samael1385 has not earned any awards.