About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sacredriver liked the chapter A Message from the Gods in The Retcon.
4 days ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Sexposition in The Retcon.
4 days ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter A Reading from the Book of Goodcunt (Armorica, 186 A.D.) in The Retcon.
4 days ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter (BAD END) Threat of insemination and pregnancy - "A First, a First, a First, and Another First"" in () The Fall of the Noble Companions.
2 weeks ago
-
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Introduction in Misogyny Heaven.
2 weeks ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Submission in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Have Aurora Invite Jade Over in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Not yet, but you will be in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
sacredriver liked the chapter Make them your Sex Slaves in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
No recent activity
sacredriver has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sacredriver has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sacredriver has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sacredriver has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sacredriver has not earned any awards.