About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Nederland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Sometimes I have some ideas. Some bad some good
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ruby-nyan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ruby-nyan has not published any stories.
-
-
Changing the Rules
by street0
The world is run on rules and taboos. What happens if you change a few of them?
Mind Control English 34 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 63,258 Likes 25,159,376 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 months ago -
Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved
by Tas
In a world where some people are suddenly stricken with AGS and believe everything they hear - many simply disappear. They are hidden in apartments, toilets, and closets around the world, more often than not used without mercy. These are their stories.
Mind Control English 53 Chapters Deep 958 Words/Chapter 12,373 Likes 2,909,313 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,203 Likes 60,567,734 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
ruby-nyan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ruby-nyan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ruby-nyan has not earned any awards.