About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Yes, but you want to know what she really wants in Knocking Up Sister.
3 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Heidi’s bliss in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Wider Campus Social feed: The winter get away in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols: Heidi’s day in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
ronpeloyo liked the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ronpeloyo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ronpeloyo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ronpeloyo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ronpeloyo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ronpeloyo has not earned any awards.