About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rochirush liked the chapter stress relief in 2nd puberty.
1 day ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Hunger in 2nd puberty.
1 day ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter A productive afternoon in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Don't. You. Dare. Move. A. Muscle. in 2nd puberty.
2 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Suck Vinny's Dick in Desperate for Money.
3 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Vinny fucks my tiny pussy in Desperate for Money.
3 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Discover Vinny recorded and posted our sex in Desperate for Money.
3 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter My family found out and I can't do this anymore in Desperate for Money.
3 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Bill, 54, Connecticut, Companion in Desperate for Money.
3 weeks ago
-
rochirush liked the chapter Second string in 2nd puberty.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
rochirush has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rochirush has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rochirush has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rochirush has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rochirush has not earned any awards.