About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 13, 1984
- Location
- Belgium
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
i'm curious to see how people add to my stories
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
reaper13 published the chapter Ravana, the nightbird in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
3 days ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Continue with the adventure in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
3 days ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Aneth, the unassuming in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
1 week ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Zepar, the inquisitor in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter The Demon King's Legion in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Livia character sheet in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Leona, paladin in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Shalia in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Sophie in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
-
reaper13 published the chapter Amelia in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
reaper13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
reaper13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
reaper13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
reaper13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
reaper13 has not earned any awards.